Why Home Loan in Khushi Financial?
Getting a home loan from us is quick and simple. With financing and expert advice from Khushi Financial, you can also be a proud homeowner.
Get a home loan with competitive interest rates for the purchase of row houses, bungalows, flats and even plots. Faster processing and affordable EMIs make Khushi Financial home loans the perfect choice for new or experienced home buyers. We also offer expert legal and technical counselling to make the home buying process that much easier.
Let us lend you a helping hand in making your dream come true. Learn more about our home loan now!
Get A Free Quot
- – Quick & hassle-free loan
- – Competitive interest rates starting from 9.55%
- – Affordable EMIs
- – Tenure upto 30 years
- – Legal and technical advice to help you make sound decisions
- – Avail or repay the home loan from the comfort of your home or office
- – Repay your home loan in smaller EMIs, over a longer tenure, depending on the situation of your finances
- – Fixed and floating rate options available as per your preference
- – Make your housing loans affordable and easier on your pocket every month
Home Loan Eligibility & Documentation
- – Indian citizen
- – Within age band of 18 to 70
- – Salaried or self-employed
- – Duly filled and signed application form
- – Documents related to running loans along with 6 months repayment bank statements
- – Proof of income
- – Property documents
If you are an Indian citizen between the ages of 18 to 70, and are either salaried or self-employed, you can apply for a Home Loan from India Infoline Housing Finance Limited.
It is not mandatory to have a co-applicant but having a co-applicant will increase your eligibility and your chances of getting the home loan sanctioned. If you are an individual, your parents, your spouse or even your major children can be your co-applicant. A co-owner of your property has to be a co-applicant but a co-applicant need not be a co-owner. Non Individual organizations like a partnership firm, an LLP, and a private limited company can also be a co-applicant.
- – Income of all applicants.
- – Age of the primary applicant.
- – Number of dependents that the applicants have to support.
- – Assets and liabilities of the applicants.
- – Stability and continuity of the primary applicant’s occupation.
- – Purchase of a home
- – Construction of a home
- – Home repairs
- – Home improvements
- – Home extension
Yes! Khushi Financial both Fixed and Floating rates as explained below:
- Fixed Home Loan rates: The rate of interest applicable for the Home Loan is fixed throughout the term of repayment of Loan.
- Floating Home Loan rates: The rate of interest applicable for the Home Loan changes with change in the Bank’s Base rate.
The EMI consists of the principal amount and the interest on the principal amount. It is calculated by taking into account the loan amount, the time frame for repaying the loan and the interest rate on the borrowed sum. The EMI may be subject to change when interest rate changes or a part-payment of the Loan is made.
Every month, part of the EMI is adjusted towards the interest payable and the balance is adjusted towards repayment of the principal.
Pre-EMI interest is the interest on the loan amount disbursed by the Bank. It is payable every month from the date of each disbursement until the commencement of the EMI payments.
Once your loan account is closed, you may collect your property documents after 16 days from your nearest Khushi Financial Office.