Why Mortgage Loan in Khushi Financial?
With Khushi Financial Mortgage Loan you can leverage the property you own to avail additional finances when you need it or to purchase new property. From property mortgage to long term loans through encashing rental cash flow, you can now expand your business, acquire an asset or satisfy personal financial requirements through khushi financial Mortgage Loans.
We, at Khshi Financial, offer you Mortgage Loans with the best interest rates as well as offer you a Loan Against Property interest rate which can serve as a solution to almost any financial dilemma that you might be facing. Our loan schemes will also let you stay at ease during your repayment tenure.
Get a Free Quots
- – Complete transparency in operations
- – Access this loan from our wide network of branches
- – Interest rates are levied on a monthly/daily reducing balance method
- – Lowest processing charges
- – Long repayment period of 180 months
- – No Hidden costs or administrative charges
- – No prepayment penalties. You can have surplus funds at any time thereby conveniently reducing your loan liability and interest burden.
- – Simple repayments through monthly instalments.
Mortgage Loan Eligibility & Documentation
- – Property Valuation
- – Financial Documents
- – Number of Dependants
- – Income
- – Proof of both identity and residence
- – Proof of income
- – Other documents
- – Property related documents
MCLR stands for Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate.
MCLR is the benchmark rate below which the banks cannot provide loans to the customers who are availing loans linked to MCLR. This new benchmark rate is applicable for new loans sanctioned from April 1, 2016 onwards.
Currently, the Bank has published the following MCLR:
- – Overnight MCLR
- – One-month MCLR
- – Three-month MCLR
- – Six month MCLR
- – One year MCLR
The minimum part pre-payment amount should be an amount equivalent to 1 EMI.
The EMI once increased will not be decreased at a later date except in case of Part Pre-payment/ Conversion.