Why SME Loan From Us ?
SME loan is a fund of small and medium-sized enterprises, and general business finance represents the main function of the market, in which capital is provided, acquired, and priced or valued for a variety of companies. Bank loans and overdraft leasing and leasing equity are provided by corporate finance companies, venture capital or private equity, asset-based financing, such as factoring and invoice discounting and government funding through the Business Finance market, Grant or Loan.
However, all business finance is not provided externally through the market, internal finance is generated by businesses from their own earnings or business credit is provided informally, delay in paying for the purchase of goods and services.
Benefits of SME Loan
- – Easy Availability
- – Grow Your Business
- – Low Rates of Interest
- – Collateral free finance
- – Convenient Repayment
- – Helps with the cash flow
- – Flexibility & Tax Benefits
- – Competitive interest rates
- – Customized solutions for SME needs
- – Simple and speedy debt disbursal process
SME Loan required documents and criteria
- – VAT returns
- – GST challans
- – Last FY ITR duly certified by a CA
- – KYC Documents (Address & ID proof)
- – Latest 3 months Bank Statement of business
Additional documents may necessary for credit evaluation and processing of loan requests.
– Partnership firms
– Sole proprietorship firms
– The firms under the MSMED Act.
– Private & Public limited companies
– Manufacturing, trading and service units
– The firms must have made profits in the last two years
The facilities provided to SME units are as follows:
Export credit facilities
A standby letter of credit
Bill purchase or discounting
Foreign or Inland letter of credit
Working capital through cash credit, overdraft etc.
Term loan or demand loan or deferred payment guarantee
The SME segment includes:
– Micro Enterprises
– Small Enterprises
– Medium Enterprises